Dysport is an advanced neuromodulator, with the same active ingredient as BOTOX, creating a smoothing effect on forehead lines and creases, frown lines, and crow’s feet.
For best results…
After your Dysport injections at Austin Cosmetic Surgery, following these rules will help you enjoy the results:
- Avoid alcoholic beverages at least one day before and after your injections. Alcohol consumption can increase the risk of bruising.
- Avoid any strenuous physical activities for a day following your treatment, as it can increase the risk of swelling or bruising and cause the product to migrate to other areas.
- Avoid excessive heat, such as saunas, hot tubs, or direct sun for 24 hours.
- Avoid any aggressive skin treatments for two days, such as skin scrubs or other treatments.
- Don’t touch or massage the injection sites. Your skin has been punctured by the needle, and you do not want to transfer bacteria to the area. Touching or massaging the injection sites could cause the product to move to other facial areas.