Modern aesthetic technology achieves close-to-surgical results without invasive procedures. Dr. Michelle Cabret and her pro team at Austin Cosmetic Surgery deliver some of the world’s most effective non-surgical treatments at their med spa.
How to choose a med spa
- When choosing a med spa, keep the following tips in mind:
- Choose one where the doctor is present full-time
- Choose a med spa that offers free consultations so you’re fully aware of your options, the costs, and the risks and benefits before you commit to any procedures
- Be sure you receive a skin analysis before pursuing treatment
- Evaluate whether the med spa offers the treatments you want
- Find a med spa that feels relaxing because you should enjoy your time spent there working toward better skin health
- Choose a med spa where the supervising physician is a plastic surgeon, as they are trained to perform surgical and non-surgical procedures with valuable aesthetic expertise
Some questions to ask a prospective med spa include:
- How many times have you performed these specific treatments?
- How long has the supervising doctor been working at the facility?
- What type of training and certification do you have?
- How involved is the supervising physician?
- Why did you choose the products you use and sell?