At our offices in Austin, TX & Scottsdale, AZ, Dr. Michelle Cabret-Carlotti & Dr. Albert Carlotti we offer HydraFacial treatments along with additional enhancements to tone and refresh your skin, leaving you glowing and refreshed.
- 1 We Offer the Following Types of Hydrafacials:
- 2 Additional Services With Hydrafacial
- 3 Patient Reviews
- 4 Ready To Take The Next Step? Schedule a Consultation.
We Offer the Following Types of Hydrafacials:
Just the basics and will leave you wanting more, the foundation of HydraFacial MD. This vortex hydra dermabrasion technology combines a multi-step process of treatments including, exfoliation, painless extractions and an infusion of nourishing antioxidants, hydrating hyaluronic acid and rejuvenating peptides leaving the skin glowing, renewed and refreshed. 45 minutes for 175Book Your Appointment Today!
Signature HydraFacial MD
Ooo la la, your skin is glowing! The original HydraFacial MD treatment plus treatment of the neck and decollete (chest) including exfoliation, extractions, and the hydrating and nourishing infusion of antioxidants, hyaluronic acid, and peptides. Extending the treatment to the neck and chest will give extra anti-aging attention leaving your skin glowing and rejuvenated. Your skin will thank you for the extended love. 60 minutes for 215
Premier HydraFacial MD
All of the treatments included in the HydraFacial MD plus the decadence of a detoxifying lymphatic drainage massage, to boost the immune system, increase circulation, and reduce inflammation. Also included is the infusion treatment of your choice, Lightening or DermaBuilder. Consult with your esthetician which one is best for your skin during receive LED light therapy best suited for your skin type to blue light for antibacterial to treat blemishes, or red light stimulate collagen for plumping and anti-aging. 75 minutes for 255
Red Carpet Ultimate HydraFacial MD
The creme de la creme of HydraFacial MD which will combine all of the luxurious modalities to pamper the face, neck and decollete including derma planing, vortex hydra dermabrasion technology, exfoliation, painless extractions, detoxifying lymphatic drainage massage, infusion of either Lightening or DermaBuilder serums. Then the icing on the cake, the infusion of the age-defying Growth Factor serum which stimulates cell production, lifts and tightens the skin while minimizing fine lines. LED light therapy will then drive in serums and treat any skin concerns while leaving the skin feeling firm, looking luminous and photo ready. 90 minutes for 295
ZO Lightening HydraFacial MD (includes four home care products)
Brighten and lighten with this specialty facial featuring specific serums for age spots and sun damage from the active and effective line of ZO Skin Health by Dr. Zein Obagi. Complete with derma planing, vortex hydra dermabrasion and also includes a brightening mask with a neck and shoulder massage while you melt away. Also included is a home care kit complete with four products to maintain your glow, treat, and improve the tone of your fresh new skin. 90 minutes for 325Call Our Lakeway Office!Call Our Scottsdale Office!
HydraFacial MD Enhancements
- Dermaplaning gently and painlessly uses a sterile surgical blade to manually remove and exfoliate dead skin cells leaving the skin glowing, hairless, and smooth as silk. Improves penetration of all products applied after this amazing treatment. 30
- Growth Factor Serum: Stimulate cell production and smooth fine lines with this infusion rebuilding and boosting collagen production for firmer, plump skin. Also, a great preventative treatment as we stop producing fresh collagen in our 20s! 45
- Lightening Serum: An infusion uses an antioxidant-rich formula of Alpha – Arbutin and Vitamin C to even out skin tone, brighten and treat age spots,’ sun damage and hyperpigmentation. 30
- Derma Builder Serum 30 An infusion of peptides to smooth out the texture and fine lines. A nutrition superfood for your skin. 30
Lip treatment: A serum infusion to exfoliate, hydrate, and plump for fuller more luscious lips. Includes one month’s worth of home care serum and lip balm. 25
- Eye treatment: Minimize the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles with an infusion of antioxidant and hydrating hyaluronic serums. Includes one month’s worth of home care serum and eye masques. 25
- Eye/Lip treatment Combo 45
Additional Services With Hydrafacial
LED Light therapy
- Blue light is a gentle treatment targeting the top layer of skin for acne prone or oily skin types that eliminates bacteria.
- Red light is used to gently stimulate collagen and elastin while calming inflammation and tightening pores, giving the skin a more firm and youthful glow.
Lymphatic Drainage Massage
Decrease puffiness and detoxify skin with this gentle treatment using light pressure to encourage lymphatic fluid away from the face.
View Our Google Reviews!
“This is the BEST place for getting all of your BEAUTIFUL needs taken care of. Reasonably affordable and lovely bedside manners from everyone. Doesn’t get any better than this!!!!”- N.A.
“Dr. Michelle & Albert Carlotti are the BEST! Their care and attention over the course of my care was top notch! The entire staff makes you feel like family.” – A.B.
“Austin Cosmetic Surgery offers an exceptional one of a kind experience. From the moment you walk in the door, you feel comfortable, excited, and pampered. Every employee welcomes you with smiles and remarkable customer service. Dr. Michelle and Dr. Albert Carlotti are the definition of the dynamic duo. I was blessed to be a patient of Dr. Michelle. She was not only knowledge beyond belief, but made me feel comfortable, excited, safe, and “in the know” about what I was going to experience and the procedures I was going to have. She welcomes you with a warm smile, encouragement, and optimism. Her staff was supportive, welcoming, and great to be around. I can’t recommend Austin Cosmetic Surgery enough. if you’ve ever considered improving yourself past your own control, look no further; THIS is the place to go!” –M.
Ready To Take The Next Step? Schedule a Consultation.
Our helpful staff can answer your questions and schedule a complimentary consultation with one of our wellness specialists.