Brazilian Butt Lift
What is a Brazilian Butt Lift?
A Brazilian Butt Lift reshapes and resizes the buttocks using a specialized directed fat transfer procedure, without involving implants.
A cosmetic surgeon will remove excess fat with the use of liposuction located on the body in areas such as the hips, lower back/flanks, abdomen, thighs, or even the arms. Drs. Carlotti only use the best and most sophisticated equipment like Wells Johnson High Volume Precision Auto-Graft System that pulls air while keeping sterile before reinjecting the fat into the desired areas of the buttocks giving it a more desirable, smooth, lifted, and youthful look!
Why a Brazilian Butt Lift?
Brazilian Butt Lifts have become the latest craze made even more popular and mainstream with the popularity of the Kardashian girls, Shakira, Nicki Minaj, and Cardi B.
Everyone has a different genetic and skeletal makeup. We have seen certain ethnic trends and our Drs. Carlotti meticulously sit down with patient’s to understand their desired endpoint. We understand an overall healthy lifestyle, including exercise, isn’t enough to get the results you want but Drs. Carlotti are not only going to get you a beautiful surgical result but also teach you how to maintain a high, smooth youthful look.
What Can A Brazilian Butt Lift do?
You might consider this procedure to:
- boost the appearance of lower body curves
- give a more aesthetically satisfying and youthful appearance to a flat buttock
- scale down fat pockets located on your hips, thighs and belly, while adding to the fullness of the buttock
- help clothing fit more attractively
- enhance over proportion, by giving an equal balance between the upper and lower body
Brazilian Butt Lift Surgery
This procedure is considered an outpatient procedure, using general anesthesia or intravenous sedation and local anesthesia.
A Brazilian Butt Lift involves four steps:
- Fat is removed from the hips, thighs, lower back, flanks, abdomen, and/or other selected areas of the body using liposuction.
- The fat is withdrawn is cleansed and prepared for transfer.
- The surgeon injects fat into specific areas on the buttocks to increase volume and revamp shape.
- The fat is meticulously protected with specials garments and pillows to allow the fat to revascularize and mature in the perfect position.
- Drs. Carlotti will instruct on specific easy exercises to perfect the gluteal complex to keep a smooth bottom that doesn’t sit against the posterior thigh over time.
Recovery After Buttocks Augmentation
Depending on the patient, there can be bruising and swelling in the areas used to harvest fat cells immediately following the procedure. This type of procedure requires some special modifications for post-operation recovery. Postoperative discomfort can be managed usually easily with oral pain medication.
Patients will typically not be allowed to sit or lie directly on the buttocks for about 6-12 weeks after a Brazilian Butt Lift.
Buttocks Augmentation at Austin Cosmetic Surgery
It is critically important that an experienced Cosmetic Surgeon does the procedure in a sterile and meticulous fashion. The recent past President of the American Board of Plastic Surgery has been critical of plastic surgeons that inject sub muscular or lower quadrants as senseless deaths have occurred from fat emboli. Remember board certifications do not test clinical competency or ensure beautiful results. It is always important to see your prospective surgeon’s results and speak to past patients. Our docs have more education, more years of training, board certifications, state of the art facility, a combined experience of over 40 years on over 30,000 patients and only use board certified anesthesiologists for these types of procedures.